[Bf-committers] could this be useful for blender ? opensubdiv

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 13:42:32 CEST 2012

Is there a trend with open libraries lately?

Yesterday, someone was pointing out openvdb (volumetrics), which is
MPL (Mozilla Public License 2.0, and compatible with GPL according to
Wikipedia).

  www.openvdb.org/documentation/faq.html

Perhaps worth attaching to this threads discussion too, despite being
two entirely different projects and licenses.

Dan