[Bf-committers] For MinGW builders

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:36:51 CEST 2012

Hi, the way I am making this work is by copying the gcc libraries to
lib/mingw32 and setting up links (with svn:externals properties) to
the common libraries inside the main repository lib/windows. Then
during build I (will) simply set the LIB dir appropriately.

This has the disadvantage that it may break secondary repositories if
a common lib changes but a special lib can be set up in the secondary
repository appropriately. Also svn up takes some extra time due to the
number of externals.

Personally I would like to have separate lib/platform repositories, I
can't see why people will have to download all the secondary
repository code together.