[Bf-committers] Minor CMake issue with intern/opennl

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 07:26:14 CEST 2012

This because debug is now a global flag in CMakeLists.txt
set_property(DIRECTORY APPEND PROPERTY COMPILE_DEFINITIONS_DEBUG
    DEBUG _DEBUG)

Can't be sure -UDEBUG will work everywhere but think its OK to commit
and see if users of lesser known compilers run into troubles (either
way it wont effect release).

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Nicholas Bishop
<nicholasbishop at gmail.com> wrote:
> The CMakeLists.txt in intern/opennl has a line to remove the DEBUG
> define, since it spews out too many console prints when UV unwrapping.
> That line isn't working for me, however. It seems "-DDEBUG" is being
> added somewhere other than CMAKE_C_FLAGS, but couldn't figure out
> where.
>
> Was able to fix by replacing this line:
> remove_cc_flag("-DDEBUG")
>
> With this line:
> add_definitions(-UDEBUG)
>
> But didn't want to commit without getting confirmation that this is an OK fix.
>
> Note: using cmake version 2.8.7.
>
> -Nicholas

- Campbell