[Bf-committers] Invisible object inside Blender

Damien Touraine damien.touraine at limsi.fr
Thu Apr 5 16:33:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a scene with nodes of the scene graph that don't have any
representation (ie : SG_IObject::GetSGClientObject() == NULL). They
don't seems visible inside the outliner window. However, they have some
properties, localPosition among others, that I would like to modifiate.
Is there any way to modify these special nodes from Blender ?

This is related to the question I asked on the forum :
http://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23232

I use Blender V 2.62.3 - R 45334.

Regards
     Damien Touraine