[Bf-committers] redo operator with last used settings (patch)

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 21:19:20 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 9:09 AM, "Martin Bürbaum"
<martin.buerbaum at gmx.at> wrote:
>> A few times this has been requested on IRC so I decided to look into it.
>> This is so if you add a cylinder for with 3 sides, the next time you
>> add it will use 3 sides again.
>
> Can't say much about the code, but from a user perspective a small button to "Reset to default values" might be a good idea. If this is supposed to be the default behaviour that is.
>
> Otherwise the change sounds pretty useful - especially for repeated use of more complex operators/parameters.
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

Not sure if this falls into the same coding.
When I add a grid in object mode and switch to edit mode, I can no
longer change the number of sides/grids. It would be really good to be
able to do so. At this point I add the grid switch to edit, delete all
the verts and then re-add the grid. I would think this problem also
exists for other shapes and their settings?

Best

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!