[Bf-committers] NDOF still unusable

Tehrasha Darkon tehrasha at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 23:51:57 CEST 2011

> Hi Daniel (and others),
>
> I'm still interested in this, and had planned to work on this sort of stuff
> once 2.60 was out and things settled down. Thanks for reminding me what to
> fix first!
>
> Mike Erwin

Glad to see you are still in the game.
If all you need are reminders...  :)

A question about NDOF support popped up on the Blender forums today.
I responded that you were still refining the support for it, and that
you had been
made aware of the following issues...

1) translation without keyboard modifier
(forward/back/left/right/up/down without shift)
2) center of rotation around selection
3) button support for devices other than the Space Navigator which only has 2.

Those were the things that I could remember anyway.

I think Thomas and I have ironed out most of the spacenav issues with
antique spacemice as well.

--Tehrasha