[Bf-committers] UI changes from cycles branch

Agustin Benavidez agustinbenavidez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 02:59:52 CEST 2011

When i started with blender 2.48, for a month at least i wasn't able to
distinguish when a button was pressed or not because of the flat and
shadeless style, so -1 for that.

+1 to give a panel title background a little background color difference.

Arrows in combo boxes are useful for beginners, -1 for the change

I don't have any special inclination for the other changes.

cheers.