[Bf-committers] Arabic translation support in the UI script

Yousef Hurfoush bat3a at msn.com
Tue Oct 4 23:36:16 CEST 2011

hi

@ Dalai

i finished translating the 1st milestone in ar.po (~1000 phrase), and i'd like to update it in the trunk:
the problem is that it is based on pot file which was before the new generated ar.po

another issue is that this we are re-translating the file from zero,
and the one in the trunk is about 5000 fuzzy translated misplaced words
so i need an empty .pot template and i can't generate it the old way!

can you provide me with an empty ar.po file i could work on?
and can i merge my translated file into it without errors

here is the new translation:
https://sourceforge.net/p/batp/code/44/tree/done/ar.po

and a screen shot in blender:
https://sourceforge.net/p/batp/screenshot/1st~1000.jpg