[Bf-committers] This list has 1001 members now :)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Nov 30 12:24:57 CET 2011

Hi all,

Just my regular curiosity... it really keeps growing. Impressive to
realize that 1000 people have an interest in being updated on daily
developers issues. Very cool!

The downside is that traffic on this list grows too. I admit I don't
read every message here anymore... that's almost a daytime job. :)
That does mean we have to look at how to more efficiently organize
communication, sooner or later.

Blend-on,

-Ton-