[Bf-committers] Windows libraries svn becomes too big

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:42:28 CET 2011

- svn externs within the one repository work well, so don't see what
the problem is there.
- as for slow internet, we can get you an ssh account on a system with
fast interet.

as Im not a windows dev really its not my decision (though I do build
mingw occasionally),
but think its easy enough to do this in a nice way using externs, -1
for forcing everyone else to download multiple lib dirs,

- Campbell