[Bf-committers] Drawing Drivers

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Tue May 3 12:26:02 CEST 2011

AFAIK, it should really only be an issue if you're end all of your
strokes near number fields in your node setups. I've never seen any
problems with drivers being added while the mouse is moving over nodes
or their number fields.

If you are getting anything else, it might have something to do with
your mouse doing some weird pulsing. At least I know that with mine
(which is probably nearing the end of its useful service life), the
RMB is getting a bit flaky/weird from time to time, and has been known
to start flicking while held down.