[Bf-committers] Official Automated Builds

Daniel Barbeau danielpgb_vasquez at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:46:50 CET 2011

Hello guys,
I see you have mentioned BuildBot as an option for continuous integration. I work for a computer science research lab andwe have set up a buildbot to control the quality of our code. I wrote a wiki page about this:http://openalea.gforge.inria.fr/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=documentation:tools:continuous_integration
It describes (vaguely - because there's undisclosable stuff too) or gives pointers to how we did this:- buildbot server and slave configuration- virtualboxes and ssh access to them- auto-start of vboxes and of buildbot slaves
Hope this helps! If you want details, I can dig in my memories and try to help!Daniel