[Bf-committers] Moving to Python 3.2.x

rsaavedra at ono.com rsaavedra at ono.com
Mon Mar 7 17:48:49 CET 2011

Sorry for the mess of my last message, these web mail clientes ....

In
ubuntu natty (11.04) python 3.2 will be the version used for python3,
as you can see here:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/natty/python3

So I
don't think It would be a problem for the next ubuntu version, just:
apt-get install python3 python3-dev should make the trick.

I will try
to install natty (alpha3) later, I will report my tests.

I don't know
who is  the maintainer of  source/blender/python/intern/bpy_util.h ,
but I would be nice to report him/her
to have the message about the
version of python fixed .

I think this could mislead people who is
trying to compile it. (as had hapened to me) :)