[Bf-committers] Can't compile with python 3.2

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:48:09 CET 2011

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Micael <kam1kaz3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> It seems to be currently impossible to compile blender with python
> 3.2. Apparently changing the CMakeLists.txt file makes it compilable.
> See here: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=13062
>
> --
> Micael Dias

These are the arguments I use to build with a local build of py3.2
debug, just point them at the system python should work ok, replace
3.2d with 3.2mu

BLENDER_SRCDIR="/data/src/blender/blender"

cmake $BLENDER_SRCDIR \
    -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/opt/blender \
    -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=Release \
    -DWITH_PYTHON_INSTALL=OFF \
    -DPYTHON_VERSION:STRING=3.2 \
    -DPYTHON_INCLUDE_DIRS:STRING=/opt/py32/include/python3.2d \
    -DPYTHON_LIBPATH:STRING=/opt/py32/lib \
    -DPYTHON_LIBRARY:STRING=python3.2d \