[Bf-committers] Syntax Highlighting & Alternate Languages

François T. francoistarlier at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:39:15 CEST 2011

I have been using Notepad++ a lot in my previous company, and we were using
LUA with custom function, and it was really easy to add as well. Our program
at compile time was generating the needed XML, and put it in the notepad++
folder. It was very handy indeed.
I think notepad++ is based on scintilla as well !!!

And actually I wonder if Blender couldn't reload external file automatically
each time it as been saved on the harddrive, so we could use it external
editor ? Even sending a hint to Blender via python maybe to run the script ?

cheers,

F.