[Bf-committers] A resources help for paper (Farsthary)

raulf at info.upr.edu.cu raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Tue Jan 4 22:11:23 CET 2011

Hi all

 I´m finishing a paper regarding dynamic subdivission sculpting and for
the "Related Work" section I need to find previous papers/research in the
field.

 So far I have Sculptris (which is a software, not a paper and I don´t
know how to cite it if applications could be cited) , recently VUE from
version 8 and above included a similar dynamic subdivission sculpting
tool for terrains (again I don´t know how to cite it) and I remember a
link someone send me when I started this about a python script for
Blender 2.41 that have a dynamic subdivission feature back in 2006 ...
could someone please send me again that link to include it in my paper?

 Also I will preciate any help on related papers that I could review and
cite in my research, I have only few days left to finish it and the
deadline is absolute, so I´m in a hurry. if the paper don´t have enough
references it will be certainly rejected.

thanks in advance

Farsthary