[Bf-committers] IRC Meeting minutes February 20 2011

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.de
Sun Feb 20 16:47:16 CET 2011

Hi,
we had a short meeting, here some infos:

1) Blender 2.5x project

-Infos about the improvements for the fluid particles are on c.b.o
http://code.blender.org/index.php/2011/02/particle-fluids-refactoring-under-way/
Janne Karhu asks for some feedback :)
If there are no big issues he can commit during next week.

-New Material Pipeline panel
For normal materials we will stick to the old interface, for node
materials we will use the pipeline panel. This should clear things up
again. :)
Erwin Weber will do a new patch. Thomas Dinges will review and commit.

-First stable 2.5 version (2.57) is still planned for March.
Priority remains on bug fixing and to-do items.

2) Current projects / branches

-Sergey Sharybin// mentions that the svg importer is nearly finished and
can be committed to addons repository soon.
This is still wip, so please contact him directly if you find bugs.

-Janne Karhu want to implement paged particles into Blender.
This would bring back Reactor particles for example.

-particles-2010 branch: Lukas Tönne reports work has been done on node
basics and especially group handling over the past few days

-Jeroen Bakker will give more infos about his Tile based / OpenCL
compositor project next week.

Thanks,

Thomas