[Bf-committers] Color space and alpha issues

François T. francoistarlier at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 10:03:11 CET 2011

> If it does, it makes more sense to go with added complexity and force
> the artist to learn the ins and outs of alpha for certain operations.

As usual I'm more for the teaching rather the hiding :)
As Matt said, only comp expert are going to want to mess with this anyway
(I'm even sure some expert will bypass it in some cases). But people who
wants to get serious about it will have to learn it no matter what with any
application out there

cheers,

F.