[Bf-committers] Blender 2.61 release candidate 1 ahoy!

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Wed Dec 7 18:45:11 CET 2011

Note for Nathan Letwory (Windows Builds):
On Windows only, we bundle the CUDA Kernels, therefore enable
WITH_BF_CYCLES_CUDA_BINARIES = True
and set BF_CYCLES_CUDA_NVCC to the path of your nvidia toolkit (example
"C:/Program Files/NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit/CUDA/v4.0/bin/nvcc.exe")

Best regards,
Thomas

Am 07.12.2011 18:41, schrieb Ton Roosendaal:
> Hi all,
>
> We're now going to build a release candidate for 2.61.
>
> SVN trunk revision: 42494
> SVN scripts rev: 2751
>
> (latest, as of now :)
>
> The splash and release nr in Blender is still as for 2.60, no worries!
>
> Please use for naming of builds the format as for 2.60rc:
> http://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.60rc/
>
> Lowercase 'rc1' please.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Ton-