[Bf-committers] Onion Branch Paint/Sculpt Weekly Report

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:20:03 CEST 2011

Although GSoC has come to a close, the work I have put into this years
project is just beginning.  I am going to continue giving weekly
status reports here.

This week I have been packing and preparing to get back to school.

Next week I will be preparing the code sample for Google which will be
the official end of GSoC.

Beyond that I will setting aside time to focus on getting my work into
a state where it can be integrated with the main Blender trunk.  The
highest priorities are a couple of serious crash bugs and some
disabled features.