[Bf-committers] Need some help in building the soc-2011-garlic branch

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 21:21:06 CEST 2011

Hi.

For scons+MSVC: it builds but fails to link (roughly:"gettext referenced but
not found" and used in blf.c)

My local fix for this is changing in the scons files the default
WITH_BF_INTERNATIONAL to be True instead of False (which should be
done/committed eventually in trunk).

The real fix is to make sure those functions don't get into the way of
someone linking without INTERNATIONAL (assuming this is one of the IFDEFs
inside the code).

I hope that helps,
Dalai