[Bf-committers] Camera view navigation rant

Agustin Benavidez agustinbenavidez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 03:54:41 CEST 2011

Are there some events in bpy like "OnStartTransformingViewport"
,"OnENDTransformingViewport" etc, I would prefer to have those events so
then we can write a very easy script to make the camera follow the viewport
manipulation or whatever we want to do with our viewports.

I think we should ask to Campbell make us the bed, and then we can make our
dirty stuffs there ;)