[Bf-committers] development of conditional pass-thru node for compositor

pete larabell xgl.asyliax at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 20:35:07 CEST 2011

indeed, certainly not saying it has to go into blender :)

Just wanted an easy and fast way to get overlapping parts of alphas
and such for an experiment. thought someone could find it interesting.
Perhaps I'm not familiar enough with the other nodes, but i didn't see
a really simple way to do all the tests i wanted to be able to do.