[Bf-committers] UI idea: do operation delete and toggle visibility/select/render on object including all child-objects

Michelangelo Manrique michelangelomanrique at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 18 13:44:35 CEST 2010

indeed, i'm using this method actually in a current project but just
wanted a quicker method to do exactly that, current method needs to
select object, "/" key on numpad and 0 Key on numpad to select active
camera before render -if you want to check also the view- but would be
nice having same effect by clicking a single icon :) :P

Cheers!
Mich