[Bf-committers] 2.55 beta AHOY!

Kevin Roy kiniou at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 01:14:18 CEST 2010

Hi Blender Developers,

Ubuntu/Debian builds of 2.55 are available at
  http://launchpad.net/~kiniou/+archive/ppa
for lucid, maverick and natty.

Debian code is hosted at
  http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/blender.git;a=summary
and I've uploaded source package to mentors.debian.net.

About build infos, blenderplayer is back but blender still lacks
opencollada support due to inexistant package in the debian world.
Packaging OpenCollada is on my TODO list :) .

Critics are welcome ;)

PS: I've quickly tested on my laptop and can't get the 3button emulation
(aka WIN+ALT+LMB) work. Is this a known bug?

--
Kevin Roy
http://blog.knokorpo.fr