[Bf-committers] Does blender svn cmake build with openCOLLADA

Dave Plater dplater at webafrica.org.za
Mon Oct 25 15:42:33 CEST 2010

Hi, I've created shared openCOLLADA libs to use for blender (They've
even got SONAMEs) and I'm also trying to change to cmake, does blender
build with cmake with collada and player?
You can see the openCOLLADA package at :
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=openCOLLADA&project=home%3Aplater%3Ablender
the 2.5x blender package is in the same project.
I can also build them for fedora, ubuntu, debian, mandriva and centos at
a later stage, though I'm not familiar with debian style packages yet.
Thanks
Dave P