[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes, 17 oct 2010

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Oct 17 17:01:18 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Short meeting again, bugfixing and stabilizing Blender doesn't give
long discussions!
Here's what we talked about:

- Mingw 64 bits scons/cmake is not working yet. We're seeking for a
volunteer who likes to tackle it.

- Bug tracker (open issues) is going down steadily, will get below 200
this week most likely.

- Proposal is to call for compiling another 2.5 beta next sunday.
Nathan/Janne/Campbell didn't report showstoppers for it really.

- Nathan will coordinate a good release log with fixes, and add
overview of open issues too.

- People who like to contribute, but not on bugifxing, check our open
todo list:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Source/Development/Todo

- Ton proposes to work on a good 2.5-stable release target list in
november, to get a clear picture for when we finally get there. :)

-Ton-