[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes, 28 nov 2010

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Nov 28 16:58:03 CET 2010

Hi,

Short meeting, we went over current 2.5x issues mostly:

- Kishalmi (lmg) proposes to use SDL's joystick support to also
support SpaceNavigator. He has a basic stand-alone proof-of-concept
work, but would need help from Blender coders to check on this for our
GHOST library.

- Physics: Ed Halley offers help for point caches and other physics
related topics, especially on UI level. He already connected with
Daniel Genrich and Janne Karhu

- Bug Tracker: Volume Bugs keep open quite long now, can we get a wiki
doc describing "what works" and "what's the WIP part? (@ Matt Ebb)

- Bug Tracker: Jeroen Bakker offers to help Nathan Letwory with
Collada issues

Back to bug fixing!

-Ton-