[Bf-committers] A practical proposal for the task of re-licensing Blender

Diego B bdiego at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 01:38:11 CET 2010

Hi,

Please stop the fight on this thread, there is no point to talk about
LGPL, Maya, the good support or whatever.

Ton already say that the possibility to re-licensing with LGPL is near
zero, so we need focus on "ways to get end-user level useful
extensions possible."
and this mean no more talk about change the license from GPL to LGPL!

So please, focus on that topic and if you don't have any other
solution that change the GPL to LGPL wait until somebody come back
with an alternative!