[Bf-committers] Update VS project for VS 2010 ?

ennio tr ennio.tr at gmail.com
Sat May 22 18:46:05 CEST 2010

Hello,
Now that Visual C++ and the new Windows SDK 7.1 are out, It's possibile to
set the environment to compile for win32 and x64 too.
I've already did it just don't compile because vs projects files need to be
updated to vs 2010.

I really don't know ( but would like to ) how to update the project, where
to put hands on... and since there are no other ways ( if not using vs 2008
) to compile for windows x64, I would ask you who handle the vs projects and
if its possible to update it.

I'm using Visual C++ Express 2010 and the latest ( just released ) Windows
SDK 7.1

Thank you.