[Bf-committers] Proposal for Python Game Engine module re-shuffling

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon May 17 16:26:14 CEST 2010

Hi Campbell,

I like:
bge.logic
bge.events (maybe we should move bge.logic.mouse/keyboard to here as well)
bge.render
bge.constraints

I don't think tell much about the module:
bge.types

I miss:
Video Texture :)
what should it be?
- bge.texture
- bge.dynamictexture
- bge.videotexture (the module is far from be only for video though)
- ...?

Nice work on the conversion btw :)
Dalai