[Bf-committers] openFX

Dan Eicher dan at trollwerks.org
Mon May 17 02:31:27 CEST 2010

I've been (slowly) working on this. Well, more like reading the specs and
figuring out where to plug this into blender than 'working' I suppose.

Getting the basic plugin 'core' working and replacing the current sequencer
plugins doesn't look too hard but there are lots of options that need to be
done before it can be used with random plugins from what I can tell. So many
options...

Anyway, I feel fairly confident implementing the basics but it will probably
take a real dev (or a whole bunch of junior-woodchuck dev time) to get it to
the point where one could plunk down *175€ on a third-party plugin and have
it Just Work*™*.

I should be able to get a proposal thrown together shortly so I can
hopefully get some feedback before really starting.
*