[Bf-committers] Installation/file paths

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 17:10:49 CEST 2010

i would hope the blender executable is in usr/bin/blender/2.52
so that we can have multiple versions of blender installed (2.49, 2.52, svn)

 --Roger

Check out my website at www.rogerwickes.com for a good deal on my book and
training course, as well as information about my latest activities. Use coupon
Papasmurf for $15 off!