[Bf-committers] The final step that Blender needs to take in order to become fundamentally perfect

nautilus nautilus981 at googlemail.com
Sun May 9 08:58:26 CEST 2010

I already did add specific additions to the wiki: it's this entire thread.

If this might seem to you as one of the most inconsequential answers
as they might come, I'm sorry to have bothered you.

Anyways, I thank Muhamad for stepping up and making some suggestions -
you have my gratitude.

I think that I have done enough, and will unsubscribe now. Remember,
it's the lack of focus that will always impede you from what you
desire the most, and never resources.

Regards,
-nautilus