[Bf-committers] game engine properties

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 08:51:06 CET 2010

a problem with enabling this by default is naming collisions.

In Blender 2.5's python API I changed it to use mapping funcitons for
user defined properties.

# these can co-exist
obj.worldPosition = 1,2,3
obj["worldPosition"] = "Custom Property"

So if the property sensor did this I think it would need to be an
option "Internal Properties" - then select from a list.

--
- Campbell