[Bf-committers] Porting to Haiku/BeOS

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 14:11:47 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 9:57 AM, Mitchell Stokes <mogurijin at gmail.com> wrote:
> First make sure you can get the dependencies for Blender built on the target
> platform. At least, that's what I'd do first. From there I'm not entirely
> certain. I'm sure it will probably involve a few #ifdefs.
>
> Cheers,
> Moguri

I'd advise against getting dependencies working first when you can.
Save yourself some time, disable every possible dependency first.

Scons:
 "scons blenderlite"
CMake
 Disable every WITH_*, option.

Then you can focus on the more important things like getting GHOST ported.
Dependencies can be built and supported later on.

Ofcourse there will still be some dependencies that cant be disabled
so, yes you'll need these working early, or ifdef them out as Moguri
suggests.

--
- Campbell