[Bf-committers] Default collision margin for objects

blendenzo blendenzo at blendenzo.com
Fri Jun 18 22:14:22 CEST 2010

0.01 sounds fine to me as long as there are no negative side effects;
like making fast moving objects more susceptible to breaking through the
ground or other objects, increasing physics calculation times, or some
other such thing. I've personally always thought the default margin of
0.06 was too high.

Tony