[Bf-committers] Blender 2.53 beta AHOY!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jul 20 20:19:18 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Svn is updated, the release code has been upped to 253. So we can get
the compile machines running!

I'd like to ask everyone to stop committing in trunk until we have
confirmation from the release builders that things are OK for them.
Only crucial fixes should go to svn now. Please use #blendercoders IRC
for urgent feedback.

While writing this, I already get two amendments in. Daniel Salazar
found sculpt issues, Andrea Weikert likes to fix two small but
important path issues.

Updates will be following here...

-Ton-

BTW: The filenames for the builds can be like blender-2.53-beta-OS-
blah.zip.