[Bf-committers] Proposal to Remove Features

Thomas Dinges dingto at gmx.de
Thu Jul 8 19:53:58 CEST 2010

  Hi Brecht,
interesting list.
I have to agree with most of them, but I have to admit i don't really
have used a few of them yet.

Many features on that list have flaws / issues. And we should not
integrate anything in Blender that could work.
Either tools are maintained or they get abandonned, and then more and
more bug reports come etc.

So, go ahead with the changes, no veto from my side.

Thomas