[Bf-committers] Particle surfaces update

Raul Fernandez Hernandez raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Thu Jan 28 16:23:08 CET 2010

Hi all

Last nigth I have finishing implementing the surface refinement for
particles, this allow to increase the resolution of the mesh for smoother
surfaces. I still need to redefine my current surface evaluation from
particles because I´m getting the wrong isosurfaces  but still I could
show you my progress.

I'm very exited about it because I'm learning the necesary skills to
tackle later Voxel Sculpting since are based on the same technologies :)
Is not a beatufl pictures and for end users this may still tell noting but
a month ago I only could dream about achiving this:

 http://farsthary.wordpress.com

 the longest journey start with a step ;)

                 Cheers  Farsthary