[Bf-committers] status of branches

Emmanuel Stone emmanuel.stone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 06:30:55 CET 2010

I'm currently playing catchup with all the 2.5 changes, but I think
I'm nearly there.

After that I plan to work on getting a basic set of essential tools
integrated/written.
This stage is a bit vague, as the 'minimum' set of tools could be
quite small or quite large depending on who you talk to.

Ultimately the decision when to merge with the head is up to the core
dev team whether it is better to wait for a more full feature set, or
just replace the current tools (+ a little more) with the libNurbana
backend. The latter could be achieved in a matter of weeks as the
engine is quite stable for some time now, the former is a question of
months at least.

-Emmanuel