[Bf-committers] newbie question

I S kisolre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:42:59 CET 2010

Just checked my GMail. My previous message is there
but I can not say if this is the message that I sent or
the message received from tle mailing list. Maybe they
look the same and are interpreted as one ?!?!?
At the maillist options page there is an option "Receive acknowledgement
mail when you send mail to the list?"
I set it to Yes and let's see what will happen now...