[Bf-committers] Update of OpenCOLLADA's libraries

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 21:21:38 CET 2010

Hi Blender Community and sorry for my delay.

I've built OpenCollada library by MinGW and MSVC in release and debug
configurations with LibXML and expat xml parsers. iconv.dll is
neccessary for libxml parser (libxml is compiled with iconv support),
but unneccessary for expat parser.

For compilation I've used patched version of OpenCollada sources (I've
published patches at
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=20772&group_id=9&atid=127).
Compilation commands were:

    scons RELEASE=0 NOVALIDATION=1 XMLPARSER=expat PCRENATIVE=0
    SHAREDLIB=0 tools=mingw
    scons RELEASE=1 NOVALIDATION=1 XMLPARSER=expat PCRENATIVE=0
    SHAREDLIB=0 tools=mingw
    scons RELEASE=0 NOVALIDATION=1 XMLPARSER=libxml PCRENATIVE=0
    SHAREDLIB=0 tools=mingw
    scons RELEASE=1 NOVALIDATION=1 XMLPARSER=libxml PCRENATIVE=0
    SHAREDLIB=0 tools=mingw
    scons RELEASE=0 NOVALIDATION=1 XMLPARSER=expat PCRENATIVE=0 SHAREDLIB=0
    scons RELEASE=1 NOVALIDATION=1 XMLPARSER=expat PCRENATIVE=0 SHAREDLIB=0
    scons RELEASE=0 NOVALIDATION=1 XMLPARSER=libxml PCRENATIVE=0 SHAREDLIB=0
    scons RELEASE=1 NOVALIDATION=1 XMLPARSER=libxml PCRENATIVE=0 SHAREDLIB=0

I've tested building with both of libxml and expat parser by linux-cross
cimpilation (with patch for Blender, which I published at
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=20720&group_id=9&atid=127).

Summary size of archives are 60Mb, so I'm not sure it is good idea to
upload them to the tracker. I've published them on my home-server:
http://nazg-gul.dyndns.org/storage/blender2.5/opencollada/ (hope there
will no troubles with Internet connection).

It'll be good if somebody tell me where could I easily upload archives.

--
With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin