[Bf-committers] Blender 2.5 Python API Introduction.

Lars Krueger lars_e_krueger at gmx.de
Mon Jan 25 20:03:09 CET 2010

> @Lars.
> "context" - This definitely needs more of an explanation but confusing
> with selection is not good IMHO.

Seems like "context" is more than just selection. You need to describe what it includes, what you are supposed to do with it.
If you change some values in a mesh, it's clear what will happen.
You need to describe what happens, if you change values in the context.

As I have no deeper knowledge of the API, but quite good knowledge of python, you can send me the update for "newbie suitability proof-reading" if you want. Either here on the list or off-list.
--
Dr. Lars Krueger