[Bf-committers] Update of OpenCOLLADA's libraries

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 09:49:28 CET 2010

Hi Arystan,

I've already got Windows rlease libraries, made by MinGW. At this moment
I'm trying to compile Collada with MSVC2005.
I also want to create debug libraries.

I've forgotten to publish patch for SCons. I changed linking libraries.
At this moment I'm using
BF_OPENCOLLADA_LIB = 'OpenCOLLADAStreamWriter
OpenCOLLADASaxFrameworkLoader OpenCOLLADAFramework OpenCOLLADABaseUtils
GeneratedSaxParser UTF MathMLSolver xml pcre buffer ftoa ${BF_ICONV_LIB}'