[Bf-committers] Update of OpenCOLLADA's libraries

Arystan Dyussenov arystan.d at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 20:10:15 CET 2010

Hi, Sergey,

I'm going to test/tweak the patches on Linux and then commit the changes
into svn (into the SoC branch) and link to newer OpenCollada patch from the
build instructions page
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Kazanbas/Building_Collada_Branch(which
is outdated - I build OpenCollada at revision 675).

Then Windows and Mac libs for OpenCollada in svn will need to be updated
before I merge changes into trunk. I hope someone helps with this. I'll post
on this thread when ready.

Thanks!