[Bf-committers] Patch: New functionality for background images

Elia Sarti vekoon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 05:09:18 CET 2010

Maybe having a complete set of operators to transform bg image as it's
done for objects would be more consistent, i.e. G, R, S and snapping
with shift + S (just applied to the background image with, of course,
different shortcuts). If I remember correctly this is done using the
Transform code, would it be possible to adapt that to work for
background images as well?