[Bf-committers] blender opendollada which svn version

lux-integ lux-integ at btconnect.com
Mon Jan 18 18:31:34 CET 2010

Greetings,

I am planning to start building blender from sources on a linux box  (I played
a while back with cmake/blender-2.49).  I am interested in   building blender
with the opencollada  plugin.  I   noticed that the   following  URL

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Kazanbas/Building_Collada_Branch

refers to soc-2009-chinagook;  while 'normal' svn  referes to blender.  I
downloaded both  (the former is ~187.2Mbytes and the latter ~186.7Mbytes) and
appear  very similar.

The questions which is the one to use in view of my prefernces and setup -((
The host is  AMD64 -running 64-bitONLY (not multilib) Linux (kernel2.6.32,
glibc-2.10 gcc4.4.2)))

regards
lux-integ