[Bf-committers] Commit Rights: Nathan Vegdahl (Cessen)

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:57:51 CET 2010

Nathan has mostly taken over maintenance of the autorigging system for
durian and it would help if he was able to commit directly to it.

- Nathan agrees to commit only to rigging scripts
- realize other developers have contributed a lot and could be given
commit rights too however its a bit different when they are working on
blenders internals opposed to their own codebase.
- We could also move rigify development out of blender (use our own
Durian SVN), but I think its good to at least attempt a general
blender rigging system, if it fails to be generalized enough by the
time Blender2.5 becomes stable we can move it into an external
repository.

Would it be acceptable to give Nathan commit rights?

--
- Campbell