[Bf-committers] A few smaller 2.5 questions

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 00:07:02 CET 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Steven Truppe <admin at byteshelter.org>wrote:

> - In the "user-preferences" editor in the "Input" tab i'm missing the
> setting for the middle mouse button completely (the Alpha0 from
> blender.org let me setup the middle mouse button, the button is bellow
> the left/right mouse setting).

That button in Alpha0 was not working and has been removed. You should edit
the View3D keymap instead.

> - the f8 key is not working to reload the UI scripts.

Not sure if this has changed, but I'll let someone more familiar with this
answer.

> - when i run blender with the -d argument blender crashes when i do a
> ctrl-q (closing the console window to quit don't crashes) -- this
> happens with my own build and with the Alpha0 from blender.org!

I've seen this issue here myself for quite some time now, but haven't been
able to find the cause (yet). I suspect that this is only an issue on
Windows...

Regards,
Joshua